From Game of Bombs Wiki
The Blocks have different strengths. The amount of HP is the number of times the block must be bombed to be destroyed.
- Column — Only players with the 'minimization' status can pass through these blocks. Bomb-fire can also pass through these blocks.
- Cabin — "Pause" mode. A player cannot be killed while inside a cabin. To activate this feature, press the 'I' key.
- Chest — Contains powerful bonuses. The more expensive the chest, the better the upgrade(s) that are received.
- Shrubs — There are two types of shrubbery: solid and walk-through. Both types allow bomb-fire to pass, slightly weakening it. Once inside walk-through shrubs, the character will be invisible to other players.
- Button — A platform associated with a mechanism, often a puzzle. Toggles when pressed. Players, bombs and balls toggle buttons.
- Energy Bridge — An advanced version of the bridge. This bridge is typically controlled by a nearby button. Watch out! Being on the bridge when turned off results in death!